Thursday, November 5, 2009

Whiskey Tasting with special treats...December 1st

Well I must say the Phillies gave their best shot against the Yankees – you guys are still #1 in my book.

Back to business…This week Chef Marc and I are putting our heads together to help XIX General Manager Pam Bower put together a Whiskey Tasting on December 1, 2009. Combining our crazy styles, we have come up with a tapas style menu to be paired with a variety of whiskey. I am combining flavors that everyone will talk about; think Apricot Beignet with Hot Chocolate infused with Bulleit Bourbon. All of the ingredients will have a hint of vanilla, citrus, floral, and a secret special ingredient that you will have to explore at the tasting. I am looking forward to a few good guesses and if you can figure it out, I will offer a Chef’s dessert in the XIX Cafe as a gift for getting it right. Space is very limited for this tasting experience so call 215-790-1919 to make your reservation and I hope to see you there!

Executive Pastry Chef Matt Maslowski

No comments:

Post a Comment